SAMCO has established itself as one of the leading suppliers of a variety of different types of pumps to suit a broad range of applications, including an extensive inventory of the highest quality self-prime, diaphragm, electric, centrifugal and submersible pumps and systems from internationally recognised pump companies.
We know pumps and we know systems – our dedicated sales team are not just sales people, they’re pump experts, combining application expertise and product knowledge that you can rely on. We work closely with our clients from the start to evaluate their unique needs in order to select and recommend the most appropriate, cost-effective and reliable solution to solve any and every pumping problem that they may have.
In addition, each and every pump that we sell is guaranteed to perform at the maximum level because they have undergone rigorous testing to ensure the highest level of quality and dependability before they are delivered. Whether you’re up against a complex pumping project or require a standard pumping system, you can count on SAMCO to provide the highest quality pumps, parts and pumping systems which are available off-the-shelf for immediate delivery.
The type of pumping system you choose will depend heavily on the application. Below is a list of just some of the pumps that SAMCO offers:
- End Suction Pumps: A type of centrifugal pump that has a casing with the suction coming in one end and discharging out the top
- Axial Flow Pumps: Direct flow axially using an impeller with vanes – capable of producing higher flow rates
- Submersible Water Pumps: Specifically designed for underwater applications in which a type of centrifugal pump and motor is submerged
- Diaphragm Pumps: Moves fluid in and out of the pump chamber by means of a flexing diaphragm
- Centrifugal Pumps: The ideal choice for low viscosity liquids and high flow rates
- Dosing Pumps: Allows for the delivery of fluids at precise flow rates (can be manually adjusted)
- Hydraulic Pumps: A type of positive displacement pump used to pressurise hydraulic fluid
- Multistage Pumps: A pump containing two or more impellers to generate higher pressures
- Peristaltic Pumps: Transfers liquid by using positive displacement to squeeze the tube or hose as it rotates
- Self-priming Pumps: A centrifugal pump that can use an air/water mixture to reach a fully-primed pumping condition, eliminating the need for external priming devices
- Turbine Pumps: Vertical centrifugal pumps used to draw fluid from a deep well with a substantial rate of flow
- Vacuum Pumps: Used to remove gas, air or water from an area in order to produce a partial vacuum